J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 81
Palm Beach, Aruba
Tel: (297) 866555
Fax: (297) 863260
The Radisson Grand, formerly the Radisson Aruba Caribbean Beach Resort & Casino has announced a revised opening date of May 1, 1999. Full details are available on our website (www.arubatourism.com) under "Accommodations", then click on Radisson Grand.
14 acre resort with lavish landscaping and fabulous water treatments
358 elegantly appointed spacious guest accommodations includes a total of 32 suites as well as a Concierge Level on the eighth floor of the Aruba tower. All feature clean architectural lines with accents of colonial West Indian furnishings and rich Caribbean coloration's. The spacious balconies will permit unobstructed views of our lush gardens, tropical salt water lagoons and magnificent turquoise waters.
Numerous lagoons and lush foliage will create a breathtaking tropical atmosphere.
1,500 feet of white sandy beach with its 50 shade palapas! This expansive beachfront area will feature two free form zero entry swimming pools divided by a unique pathway of sand leading you right to the beach. Dedicated activity areas are ideal for outdoor receptions and dinners.
Chaise lounges and beach towels are provided for use both beachfront and poolside. Two outdoor spas will be strategically located amidst the lush landscaping.
Guest rooms will feature a 27" color satellite TV, coffeemaker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, illuminated makeup mirror, in room safe, refrigerator, clock radio, down pillows, and Evian upon arrival.
One-bedroom suites will feature an additional 27" TV, robes, slippers, stereo player, video player, valet stand and sofabed.
- The Radisson was the first major hotel to be built back in the sixties.
- Check-in is 3 pm; check-out is 12 noon.
- Mira Solo Lobby Bar
- Open-air lobby bar with scenic view
- Belo Horizonte
- On the terrace
- provide serene lagoon views from morning till evening.
- Maracas Beach Bar & Grill
- Savor grilled specialties or a more casual fare
- for freshly squeezed juices, coffees, salads, sandwiches and desserts for those on the go
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Four new lighted tennis courts complete our Tennis complex. Our U.S.P.T.A. Tennis Professional is available for private or group instruction as well as tournaments for meeting and incentive groups.
- A complete Watersports Center also offers SCUBA rentals, lessons, certification, dive trips and numerous non-motorized equipment rentals at a charge.
- A 12,000 square foot casino including Las Vegas style blackjack, roulette, craps and slot machines.
- A special Guest Courtesy Suite will feature changing rooms, showers, restrooms, lockers and luggage storage for guests arriving before 3 pm or leaving after noon.
- New Lobby Shops, featuring duty free exquisite jewelry, designer perfumes and sundries.
- An on site specialist will be available to coordinate your every need from themed private functions, both indoor and out, in-room amenities and turndown gifts to your audio visual or musical requirements. Golf and tennis tournaments may be arranged as well. Whatever you can imagine can be arranged.
- A Daily Activity Program will be offered for all ages. Our Children's Activity Center will definitely appeal to the younger set every day of the week and at no charge.
- Guest Services Department available to assist with things such as Spa Appointments, Car Rentals, Sightseeing, Golf, Fishing, reservations off premises as required, special services, etc.
- 15,000 square foot conference center featuring an 8,100 square foot ballroom for seating up to 900 persons, five breakout rooms and Business Center.
- An 8,500 square foot spa and fitness facility features the newest cardiovascular and weight training equipment.
- Full-service salon includes an array of beauty treatments such as massages and facials.
Why Pick Aruba? |
General Info |
Things to Do |
What to Pack |
Aerial Photos |
Happy Hours |
Trip Report |
Site Map |
This site went online 1999.
Photos by Patti MacK copyrighted 1999 and may not be used without permission.
As information may not always be up-to-date, you are advised to use it as a guideline only. You will find e-mail and website addresses, as well as phone and fax #s included on this site - please use them to contact the particular resort/restaurant/business in person to confirm times, prices, and details. The webmaster, site owner, and Internet provider assume no responsibility for any damages or claims resulting in use of information contained in this site. If, in spite of every precaution, any copyrights have been infringed in this site or any borrowed photo uncredited, your notification with respect to photo credit or removal will be greatly appreciated.