Aruba Grand Beach Resort & Casino
Nanette M. Saylor, Director of Sales and Marketing, email: email@example.com
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
The Aruba Grand is a timeshare resort situated on Palm Beach between the Wyndham to its south, and the Radisson to its north. It is a 7-8?-storey tower-shaped resort, with a casino, shops and services, and an olympic-sized rectangular pool. It has a reputation for being one of the quieter resorts on the Palm Beach strip.
Number of Rooms - 187
Ocean view - 143
Oceanfront - 20
Poolside Cabanas (Lanai) - 20
Grand Suites - 4
From lowest to highest rates:
20 - Superior
56 - Deluxe Ocean
28 - Deluxe Ocean Pool
20 - Lanai
4 - Junior Suite
5 - 1-bedroom Suite
4 - 1-bedroom Suite Oceanfront
5 - 2-bedroom Suite
6 - 2-bedroom Suite Oceanfront
2 - 2-bedroom Suite Deluxe Oceanfront
Guest Room Features:
Fully air-conditioned oversized guest rooms, large private baths w/dressing areas, walk-in closets, mini refrigerators, in-room safes, touch-tone telephones, satellite tv, ocean view balconies or patios
View floorplans for: 1-br suite, 2-br suite, tower suite, grand suites
- In 1965 the Aruba Grand was known as the Sheraton Aruba and was one of only two hotels on the island. After the Sheraton Aruba, it was known as the Aruba Palm Beach Resort until 1998, when it underwent renovations and became the Aruba Grand.
- De Palm Pier is located just in front of the Aruba Grand - it contains the Koakoa? beach bar, and is a docking area from which many of De Palm Tour's cruises depart.
- Unique Sports is the on-site watersports operator (see www.arubagrand.com for watersports prices)
- Aruba Grand offers "Club VIP" membership, which offers fast, pre-check in feature, plus room and food discounts, plus guest gifts.
- Seawatch Restaurant
- Outdoor dining, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Opening Hours: 7 am - 10 pm, average price: US $17
- The Fantail Restaurant & High Tide Bar
- Lunch and dinner
- On the Rocks Bar & Grill
- Pool side for burgers, snacks and tropical drinks
- Oasis Lounge
- Late night piano bar
- The Casino Merengue
- Late night blackjack, slots, and more!
Activities/tour desk, car and jeep rental, gift shop/clothing store, ice cream parlor and deli, beauty salon, laundry and dry-cleaning, baby-sitters available
Watersports and Recreation:
Olympic size swimming pool, beach and poolside chaise lounges, two lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard/ping-pong/board games, padi certified dive watersports center, featuring diving, snorkeling, waterskiing and parasailing. Depart right from our dock for some of the best wreck diving in the Caribbean!
Why Pick Aruba? |
General Info |
Things to Do |
What to Pack |
Aerial Photos |
Happy Hours |
Trip Report |
Site Map |
This site went online 1999.
Photos by Patti MacK copyrighted 1999 and may not be used without permission.
As information may not always be up-to-date, you are advised to use it as a guideline only. You will find e-mail and website addresses, as well as phone and fax #s included on this site - please use them to contact the particular resort/restaurant/business in person to confirm times, prices, and details. The webmaster, site owner, and Internet provider assume no responsibility for any damages or claims resulting in use of information contained in this site. If, in spite of every precaution, any copyrights have been infringed in this site or any borrowed photo uncredited, your notification with respect to photo credit or removal will be greatly appreciated.